Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of the reasons you can get gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good understanding you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a complete collection of services not trying to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and inventhelp pittsburgh lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and do not need a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior felixmzvm040.unblog.fr on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they write a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your new product ideas but they have already decided their very own line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.