Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some of the reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good an insurance policy you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable inventions ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a complete collection of providers not trying to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those inventhelp Invention marketing posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they don’t really look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to take the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.